Is 3am an actual time? I thought time stopped at midnight and started at 6am. We are about to discover what happens in those little known hours, called mornite. (Is it morning, or night?)
Of course Sunrise Hospital is only a few streets down from Las Vegas Blvd, so I'm certain we won't be alone.
I'm also fairly certain that we will not longer be strangers to 3am, and will probably spend alot of time in the mornite hours.
We will try to keep everyone as up to date as possible on the arrival of Cubby, and of course will post baby's first photos as soon as possible. Check back Thursday evening as I will try get a little info up for everyone. We are very anxious to meet our lil guy, thanks for all the thoughts and good wishes!
6 years ago



3 comments:
we are thinking of you guys alot today. we look forward to the good news soon. take care.
XO, XO & xo
I'm waiting to hear from Sarah, as she told me that today was the day! They were hoping to see the new baby before they leave tomorrow morning. Those pictures of your abdomen painted like a basketball and a baseball were great! I've enjoyed getting to know you both and wish you the best with your new baby. Waiting to see pictures! Marilyn Lepak (Sarah's mom)
Jeff, proud papa, how come you don't have pictures of Cubby up yet. We can't wait !!! oanne said your coming to Washington over Labor day. I'll be there too. Can't wait to see you three.
Love Uncle Steve
Post a Comment