Auntie Erin bought these baseball slippers for Carter, I didn't realize he has already grown out of them. His toes were crunched in the end so I had to get just one picture before they go in the growing box labeled "too small for Carter."
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I grew out of mine, too! It was fun to see you last night, even though you slept most of the time! I can't wait until you can play with me!! We'll have to go out again since we were such good boys- except for me kicking over your mommy's drink!
2 comments:
I grew out of mine, too! It was fun to see you last night, even though you slept most of the time! I can't wait until you can play with me!! We'll have to go out again since we were such good boys- except for me kicking over your mommy's drink!
Wow! He is getting so big! I can't believe he's already 4.5 weeks old!! This parenting thing must be getting pretty easy for you now! :)
Post a Comment