6 years ago
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
another update, but no change....
I got called in early for my Dr. appt today. He said I have made slight progress since Friday but we will probably end up needing to be induced. I was originally scheduled for Wednesday at 8:00pm. My Dr. goes on call at the hospital at 7:00am the following morning. He thought if they started the Pitocin at 8:00pm then he would be there in time for the birth 12 hours later. However, he now thinks I will progress quicker so he doesn't want me to go to the hospital until 3:30am on Thursday so that he will be there when Cubby makes his entrance. I understand the thought process but that just added 7.5 hours to my countdown. He said if we start the Pitocin at 3:30am Thursday we should meet Cubby no later than between 12-3 that afternoon. . . . but he also was the one who predicted we'd have a baby by Monday. So we will wait and see . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow!!!that little guy sure does like his mommy's tummy.....But it is time to make your grand entry into this big, wonderful world so all of us can give you lots of love and hugs.......it'll be much more fun than you are having now....I promise.
Thoroughly enjoy all your pics and comments, they are especially cuts.As Judy (Canada) says, "you are really having a good time with this".
I Pray that things will really begin to happen real quick and soon.
Is Mom and Erin on their way yet?Maybe Wed. night.
Lots of love and prayers,
Granma Jane
Just want you to know that my whole office is on alert waiting for THE phone call. But everytime my line rings, it's just Bryan asking if I fed the dog, or turned off the sprinklers, or if I accidentally took the car seat. I am VERY anxious to be an auntie, and I know you two are probably beside yourselves having to wait this long! Good luck on Thursday:)
Love,
Auntie Shannon
Post a Comment