Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hard Day at the Pool.

Sunday, we spent some time at the pool with Mike, Amanda, Dane, Kevin and Jessica. It was a warm night so we stripped Carter down to his diaper.
He loved just sleeping in daddy's arms.
Then Daddy got too warm so Carter just sprawled out on a towel.
Such a hard life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love my little man!

Shanda and Loren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shanda and Loren said...

Hey guys, I miss you all!! I can't believe Carter will be three weeks old already on thursday!! I can't wait to meet him, I'm so excited!!! I'll see you soon hopefully!!! Sending lots of love and hugs and kisses from Bako!! ;-)

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

He is getting so big and cute! We miss you too! Thanks for all of the updates. It makes us feel right at home! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like he is adapting well to the weather down there. He is just as cute as the day I saw him. Can't wait to see you all soon...Dave and I both look forward to it! Love to all!