Saturday, August 05, 2006

Family traits

Renee's nose and Jeff's chin. What a cutie!
"But whose lips are these?" Carter wants to know...
The sense of humor fits in the family, but where are those big feet from?
"Eww mommy, no more kisses. Will this be on the website?"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

just to cute good luck and we will keep praying love jk and eh

Paula Jo said...

CONGRATS. Jeff and Renee & WELCOME Baby Carter! We are so happy for you guys. What a cutie Carter is. We love the name! Take care. Sending hugs. Hope to see you all someday soon?

Anonymous said...

Jeff, Renee, and Carter
What an absolute cutie. He is precious and does look a lot like his daddy. Thanks for updating with all the beautiful pictures. You guys make an adorable family. Congratulations and we can't wait to meet little Carter. By the way, love his name too. :) We're thinking of you guys and all the sleepless nights. :) Take care!

Anonymous said...

Great new post! Carter, you are so photogenic already! Hope you're enjoying your family!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff, Renee and Carter - wonderful photos, thanks for sharing them. Why didn't anyone tell me that he looks just like Great Grammy Vi??? Had a big "AWWWW" on the photo of Renee giving kisses to Carter. How sweet, can't wait to see and hold him!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...what a beautiful baby boy! I'm sure he is even more adorable in person!!! Hope all is well with all of you and can't wait to see you real soon.
Love, Elise

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY! My heart is overflowing with love and joy and pride for you. This is my third attempt at a comment, I couldn't see the screen thru my tears. I love you all very much! I wish I could be there. I am calling your little man
C. B. Shepherd
(Carter Billy)
Talk to you all soon,
Love, Grampa Bill