We can't believe it's been 3 weeks already since Carter was born.
Grandma Shepherd and I took him to the Dr. and he is now 9 pounds 7 ounces! I was a bit worried when at his 2 week appointment he had only gained 2 ounces. He has been spitting up and a bit fussy at mealtime. But I was quite relieved when he gained 9 ounces in 1 week and the Doc said he looks very healthy!
(The Doc says he should gain about 1 ounce per day.)
He is becoming more active by the day. He loves his bouncy chair and tries to kick and punch to make it move faster.
When he hears our voice he will turn to look at us.
Still likes to sleep with his arms up like he's flexing. This is how you can tell if he's really asleep.
We finished the day with a nice bath and another gang sign with his hands.




3 comments:
wow thats wonderful that he is doing so well. i wish i could afford to come see my great nephew, but i am not working and that would dran my account. hope some day to see him before he gets to old ha ha love and blessing aunt joan
aww he's such a cutie!!! he's already growing so fast!
Ah nap time! That is something I look forward to every day. But then I have to get up to be at work later. I am haveing lunch around your 2AM feeding. HA! HA! But I do think of you all at this time. love ya
Post a Comment