Ok, not really, just our Halloween costumes. And since we still have 2 kids in diapers we decided to be
"POO KIDS ON THE BLOCK"
Carter and Mommy getting ready to trick or treat!
Carter got his fill of candy, in fact he refused much dinner and decided he would just have suckers all night. I tried to put my foot down but was afraid the band would break-up if I was a mean band manager.
Mohawk man Cam.
and Spidey man Jhett
Carter was a bit nervous at the 1st house.
(I should've cropped this guys butt out of the picture to0 - sorry)
Believe it or not, the kids actually had a good time. You'd think by their faces that we were torturing them.
The boys posed for a publicity shoot in front of the punkin' patch.
Carter and Cam and their groupies.
(Dane the Elephant, Bree the Fairy Princess, and Trelise the Poodle)
Notice: For some reason, both boys decided to take one shoe off at the same time.
Must be a new fashion statement.
A second attempt at a group picture, including baby Nora dressed as a Peanut.



5 comments:
Love it! Too cute!
you guys rock!! (literally) lol..love the costumes...add another groupie to the bunch!! miss you guys!!
what a hoot...don't ya love how kids decide something isn't gonna make them happy (elmo and cookie monster)and then that's that.
Yay I knew I could rely on you to post pics!! I missed all of my nieces and nephews on Halloween this year! Looks like fun and LOVE the costumes :)
Oh my word, that is so fun! I love the costumes! You are always so creative...hope all is well!
Post a Comment