Friday, October 03, 2008

26

My Loving Carter, 
You are such a sweet boy! Your vocabulary is expanding every minute and some of my favorite sweet things you say are, "I'm so glad to see you." "Lub you Mommy, so much!" When you want me to put something down somewhere you say, "Right der mommy, right der pweese" and "See you real soon!" Tonight Daddy told you "Carter, You and Cam make me very happy." To which you replied, "Are you happy to see me?" Daddy said yes and then you said, "I'm happy to see me too!" 

Every morning I wait to hear you open your door and come running to the gate. You remind me, "Binkies stay in bed." and run to throw them back in your bed. Next I hear, "Up high Mommy, milk and cereal in bowl pweese." Sometimes I get a "glad to see you." And my heart flutters because I am so glad to see you too! You smell like Lavender soap from your bath the night before and you are warm and cuddly from being wrapped up in your blankie. And the day starts, the best way possible.

Today also marked your first trip to the dentist. You were perfectly cooperative. Opened real big like a little alligator and had everyone wrapped around your finger. You have 20 teeth and helped the dentist count them all. You got a new Tigger toothbrush and were so excited to show Grampy and Grammy all your new stuff from the dentist. 

You are so excited to spend time with Grammy and Poppa, who are here to celebrate Cam's 1st birthday. Every second it's, "Poppa play, Poppa come outside, Poppa sit, Poppa eat with Carter." You are so in love with them and they are in love with you. 

These are just a couple things from the day you turned 26 months old. Things I will hold in my heart and cherish for years to come. Please be "glad to see me" when you are 5 or 18. Please continue to give me those unsolicited "Lub yous" PWEESE!

Lub You too,
Mommy



No comments: