Start the party with some snacks, followed by hot dogs, corn, baked beans and chili cheese dip.
None of which I could actually eat, but we had to feed the cowboy's crew.
Then open a load of presents, clothes, toys and books, all perfect.
Throw in a crowd to watch.
My very own train. ("Hands off Carter")
Followed by my own chocolate cake and cupcakes for the gang.
A "Happy Birthday" to me song and a intriguing #1 candle.
A little taste.
Now a fork full.
Ok, let's get serious, just dive in.
Slop it around a bit.
Add one cute cowgirl and a couple balloons.
. . . and I'm one happy cowboy!
With one big happy family.
lucky, lucky, lucky.



1 comment:
Looks like everyone had tons of fun...I wish we could have been there! I do actually have gifts for both kids, they are currently collecting dust because I keep forgetting to send them. I'll have to do that this weekend. So expect something soon. We miss all of you!
Post a Comment