Jeff has been hard at work the last few months getting ready for grass. Finally the sprinkler system is in, old bushes and rocks removed, top soil down and now . . . sod. It was delivered at 8:45 Saturday morning. We had hoped to have it down LAST Saturday while I was out of town but a freak storm made it too wet to install. Or so Jeff said, because when I got home it was warm and sunny 75. This Saturday was picture perfect so there was no getting out of it this time.

I left to get some breakfast and came home to find Loren holding the little guy. He is GREAT with Carter. Lugged him in one hand a piece of sod in the other. He was a huge help and Carter was a content as could be working with the guys.





3 comments:
The yard looks amazing!!!! Great job guys! Renee, turn your phone on!
WOW! What a wonderful job y'all did on your lawn. Sure is a 200% improvement from when I saw it. It'll keep things cooler on that side of the house, too. Carter will have a reeeeeeeealy fun time playing out there.
Grandma Jane
That looks really nice!!!
Post a Comment