No pictures this post, silly me forgot the camera at home.
We, Carter and I, arrived in Seattle yesterday at 1:00pm. We decided to visit Auntie Erin while Grandma and Grandpa go to Mexico for their anniversary next week. It was Carter's 2nd plane trip and he did great. He was awake when we took off, had a little nap in between and then awake for the bumpy landing. He cried when we landed. I think his ears were hurting but he got over it quick and has adjusted fairly well to the cooler weather and new surroundings. The only thing he hasn't adjusted to is that Daddy isn't here to tuck him in at night or get up to feed him in the early am. Jeff is at home working and getting the lawn in so Cubby has grass this next year to play in. So it's just me (with help from Erin, Mom and Bill) to feed and hold and bathe and change and get Cubby to bed...... and now I miss Daddy too.
I know I have a wonderful husband. I just realize it more when he's all of a sudden missing. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder.
6 years ago



4 comments:
So glad Carter and Mommy's 2nd plane trip was a pleasant one. I was praying it would go smooth with out Daddy there to help with the little one. I'm sure Auntie Erin will take some pics so we all can be updated once in a while.
Grandma Jane
Carter, you better be good for Mommy! I miss you, even the 3am bottle time. Hurry and get home so Daddy can see his two favorite smiles!
We miss you two! Seems like forever since we last saw you. Daddy is lonely, so we took him in for a while last evening. He didn't offer to take Dane for the night, though!!
Wish I would have knew... I drove right past you yesterday (10/13) on my way home from Canada with Alyssa (we left daddy at home too). Take care. Miss you 3!
Post a Comment