Saturday, October 28, 2006

How to Get My Way . . . an original poem by CWS

I sat and pondered just how to get my way . . .

I can usually flash a smile if Mom and Dad say, "No way."
I can try to look innocent, and pretend I have something important to say, Or, like my bib says, just ask Grandma. She's sure to say "Ok!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You "three" are just toooooooo clever with your comments and now a poem. Some people got all the talent and left the rest of us to just enjoy it. Love the yard, it really is great and the pictures are just adorable.
Grandma Jane

Anonymous said...

That's right Carter, so young and you have your Grandma's figured out already......
you should be published with those looks and talent. We miss you so much!! Thanks to Mom and Dad for always sharing... Hugs and Kisses.
Love, Grandma Joanne & Grampa Bill

Anonymous said...

Your poem made me laugh and the pictures are perfect! Dave and I did pumpkin pics with my bosses baby who is the same age as Carter...it is amazing how much further along Carter is. She can barely hold her head up. We miss you all! ~Elise & Dave