Sunday, October 08, 2006

What a Day! I am a Cool Dude!



So Mommy got this great idea to read a book called "12 Hours of Sleep by 12 Weeks." From what I understand it's basically a silly schedule I am supposed to follow. I eat every four hours, which I am very good at, and I am supposed to sleep from 8:30 pm to 8:30 am with nothing to eat. I am getting used to that part. Last night, I slept from 8:30 to 3:30am. 7 straight hours! Wahooooo! Daddy came and checked on me when I cried at 3:30 but I decided to go right back to sleep, then I got hungry at 4:40 and couldn't wait til morning so Daddy fed me. It was back to my crib until I woke up at 7:20. I had a little trouble but I entertained myself until Mommy came and got me at 8:00 to start the day. I seem much happier today and in the last week since Mommy read this book. Funny what a book can do!

We then got ready for church, of course I had to wear another cute outfit!

When we got home from church I got to take that outfit off and wear my cool sunglasses. Daddy and I are twins!!!! Mommy thinks we are so cool!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Carter is already taking the book seriously. It is such a relief when the little one sleeps the night thru. You sure are lucky, Renee, to have two such handsome "dudes".
Thanks for the awesome picture of y'all. Bill sent us one.
Grandma Jane

Anonymous said...

If that's not the perfect Mr. Universe pose, I don't know what is!!! I give him a perfect 10!!
Love, Grampa Bill

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I think Carter's biceps are a bit bigger than yours...not sure if that's sad, or cool!!!

Anonymous said...

Post above was mine, by the way :)
~ sorta-uncle-Dan

Anonymous said...

Just call me "BOZ"!