Monday, October 16, 2006

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!

Here's your card, I thought this would be better than trying to mail it to Mexico!


I just wanted to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my parents. In case they check this while they are lounging poolside in their bathing suits, must be hard to put the margarita down to check emails :) (By the way, it's raining here in Seattle (how rare!) and 50 degrees. I am freezing and Carter misses you.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card, very touching and it made me get misty and it wasn't even for me, but for my "kids". Luv to all, Grandma Jane

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys for a wonderful and
touching sentiment. Yes, your Mom cried. We miss you all and love seeing Carter so happy and content.
We had a wonderful, relaxing and romantic anniversary.
Love you all
Mom and Dad