Monday, November 08, 2010

To The Patch

. . . .With the cutest little pumpkins.
Of course, Oliver . . .
. . . and Camden . . .
. . . and Carter . . .
My absolute favorite time of the year, October!
Except for maybe a perfect summer day this day at the Pumpkin Patch was very hard to beat.
Blue skies, crisp air, not a cloud in sight.
Though Cam looks cold in the picture all bunched in his jacked, it was far from cold. He was worried about the mud messing up his new boots.
Yep, he’s definately my child.
Dave and Mr. O.
I mean seriously, has Gerber Baby updated their baby model lately? Oliver would blow the competition away.
“Just MY size!”
An attempt at a boys picture. Keyword: attempt.
“Hey Oliver, whatcha doing?”
Hubby had the camera, this is the only half way decent one to prove I was there.
The other shots of me were basically close ups of my rear and WHO (other than him) wants to see that!?
The Happy Mattson’s. I can’t remember what Dave was looking at but his face is priceless.

No comments: