Monday, November 08, 2010

Craftiness

Here’s me. I look kinda organized and put together right?
Well, this photo has been cropped. I cropped the messiness out. I was a mad mess of Halloween craftiness this year. Carter asked to be a super hero for Halloween. “With a Cape, a pink one, please Mama.”
So I bore my best smile, pretended to be organized and got to work.
By work, I mean, I procrastinated for 2 weeks, and was assembling his cape the night before.

In an effort to prove that I am not the put together, wonder woman of organization that some of my readers believe, I am showing you how I actually work.
Among the mess. yes, that is a Bernstein Bears book under the pile. I do have to entertain the kiddos while I work.


Almost there. Captain Carter’s Cape.
(I know, not pink. So sue me, I didn’t think pink was Super Hero enough.)

The end result.
A Super Hero costume, ironed and laid out, with the mess shoved on the floor.

No comments: