Thursday, January 10, 2008

Randomness

So, you see the small speaker on the far right of the shelf? Prior to the shelf, it was hanging in the center of the wall of our bedroom. Just a black blob on the wall, randomly. A total eye soar. I was not pleased. Jeff insisted it stay just there. Something about his need for the music to be symmetrical. He meticulously measured and spaced the speakers just right for proper listening pleasure. To tell you the truth I can't tell the difference between the new location and when it was sitting on the floor, I must be deaf, Jeff certainly thinks so.
With some good advice from my fabulous interior designer sister, we put up this shelf and hid the speaker with pictures of our "oh so precious" children. I like looking at this happy display when they are behaving like wild elephants.
I wasn't going to post this but he seems to do it alot. . .
I just wonder what he's trying to tell to me. . . you figure it out.


4 comments:

Melanie said...

Our daughter (3 months old today) often does that, too! She was even sticking up her finger on the ultrasound when I was 17 weeks pregnant! I try not to take it personally... ;)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! Yet another "pee your pants picture". You must have done something that really made him mad, he is giving you the finger and looks like he's going to deck you in the face :). But he sure looks cute in that outfit!

Anonymous said...

Well it must be hereditary. Seemes to me that Carter was always giving you the finger or flashing gang signs

Anonymous said...

Haha, that is funny! I keep meaning to email you too...thank you so much for the picture! I LOVE it!!! Now I just need to find a special place for it! Love to all!