I was tidying up on Sunday and I collected all the shoes that were scattered through the living room. When I had a pair I put them on the staircase. When they were all lined up it hit me . . . as if I wasn't aware of it before. There are four Shepherds living in this house. I have 2 babies! I'm married . . . where does time go. When you see it like shoes lined up it becomes so real. You would think the endless diapers and meals and bath time bedtime rituals would have made me realize before . . .
Speaking of shoes, Carter loves to put any ones shoes on and try to walk around . . . he was doing pretty good this day.
Sunday morning, Jeff went up and got Carter and Cam and we headed back to bed for 5 more minutes of snuggles. Love these mornings(Thanks Auntie Erin for the beeping egg shaped alarm clock that Carter randomly sets . . .
I was awakened at 3:14am thanks to you . . .)



3 comments:
Look at my poor little peanut. If I were there I would save hime :)How can you put someone with that little pouty face in time-out?!?! Just kidding.....I know he can be a butt!
him*
Our little guy is the same age as Carter, and we also acquired the same egg shaped alarm clock over the holidays. I noticed last night before I went to bed, Elliot had it set for 1:48 am. Glad I caught that one!
Post a Comment