Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Ticker

So, to the left I added 2 new "tickers".
Amanda and Jessica are both expecting and I keep forgetting just HOW far along they are. (Jessica, I'm sure knows how far along she is . . to the hour and second, and at this point can't wait for that baby to evacuate) However, I am embarrassed every time I have to ask them again. I just can't keep track of when these new little bundles will join us. (Neither, Jess or Amanda are finding out whether they will give us boys or girls - boooooo - so I didn't want to pick a gender specific ticker, but the car is cute so I picked that. SEE girls, if you would just tell us all, shopping AND blogging would be so much easier) Anyway, Now all I have to do instead of asking is find a quite moment between diapers, feedings, timeouts, and playing trains, get the computer out and away from gremlin sticky fingers, log on, go to my blog and it's right there! Would be quicker just to call them, but oh-well.

2 comments:

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Thanks, Renee! Now I can just visit your blog whenever I forget (pregnant mommy brain, you know)!

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Perfect! Now I know how far along I am too!!!! One day ahead of Jess.... :)