Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Old MacDonald . . .

Carter's favorite song that I sing to him is "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" I have been singing it to him since he was born with little reaction except a smile.

The other day I caught him singing the chorus all by himself. Please excuse my HORRIBLE singing, but you can't get ANY better than this little E-I-E-I-O.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA that is awesome!! He knows exactly when to sing it too. SO cute.

Elaine said...

Very very cute! I'm impressed.

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

How adorable!!!! I'm going to start singing that song to Tristan so that he will do that too!!! So cute!!!!!

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Good job, Carter! Dane misses his buddy at daycare! Hope you're enjoying your Auntie Erin!

Paula Jo said...

SO cute, He is getting to be such a big boy! Hope all is going well for you. Looking forward to the announcement of #2 (I am sure you are too).