Well, it won't be long before there is a new addition to our family.
Sad thing is we don't really have a name picked out for him.
We have some ideas but aren't set yet.
His middle name will be Brown after Jeff's Grandpa and Grandma Brown, but as far as first names go we need some help.
________ Brown Shepherd
Help us out, Fill in the blank!



10 comments:
What about Colin?
HUDSON!!!!!!
Hmmm.... how about Caleb? Christopher ? Chase? Matthew? There are so many good ones to choose from. Caleb Brown Shepherd. Christopher Brown Shepherd, Chase Brown Shepherd (nah, no good . . . his initials would be "CBS" with those). How about Matthew Brown Shepherd (initials seem to be okayh there . . . MBS or MS). The reason I think about these things, is I named my first son Mark, and his last name is Fisher . . . so all through school, he was "MF" ... well you get the picture!! Anyway, have fun choosing!! :-)
P.S. Another reason I like the name Matthew, is it means "Gift of God." :-)
We (the potlicker & I) think Charlie Brown Shepherd would be the best :)!!!
I do like Hudson, nice pick Erin. How about Colby, Connor, Wyatt, Jayden, Brody, Benson, Brayden, Oh I could go on for ever... To many boys names and no boys! Hope all is well! Thinking of you!
We like Landon, Trey, Mason, Colby, and Henry.
Good luck and have fun choosing!
How about Eldred?
It was my grandpa's name...just had to throw it out there ;).
Sorry I can't help you...I can't even think of a few for MY list! I might steal some ideas from your readers though... :)
Ayden for a boy
Abbree for a girl.
I am taking a peak from Andersons blog hope it is ok I stoped bye. Wrena
Hayden, Aiden (?sp?) and Jayden are becoming really popular. kinda like the new names, but classic are good too: William, Christoper, David and i do like Charlie :)
Post a Comment