Monday, September 17, 2007

Thank you, Thank you . . . Keep em coming

So many good suggestions for baby names. About 95% of them are on my list.
YES ERIN, I know HUDSON is your pick. Over and over again . . . :) Nothing new from you, ever.
Paula, if this was a girl, we were considering the name Charlotte and calling her Charlie. Funny you mentioned it.
Landon and Brayden were a couple of the names we thought of for Cubby.
Elaine and Karen, we love Trey and Caleb! Hadn't thought of them before now!
Deanna, my Mom likes Colin too. She was going to name me Jeffrey Colin if I was a boy.
Sorry Marshall, I'm sure your Grandpa was a super guy but Eldred isn't on the list.
Keep them coming . . . . .

1 comment:

Paula Jo said...

Well if it isn't going to be Charlie Brown maybe you like Buster Brown better. :) JK