Saturday, September 29, 2007

Fun Art Fair and Stupid Chair



Today Jeff worked on a side job all day . . . trying to get done before baby comes . . . so Carter and I joined Shanda, Jess, Shannon and Bree for the Summerlin Art Festival.
Bree had Elmo painted on her arm.

Elmo is very serious business.
Very serious I tell you.Carter and Bree kept trying to run off. I don't run much these days so luckily Shanda came to the rescue.
"Hey kids, where ya going?"

"Awwww nuts, Auntie Shanda caught us" - Bree and Carter - partners in crime.
Juice break - It was a perfect day, weather wise, not to hot lately.
Then we went to have dinner with Shanda, no pics of that, but right after she left Carter was pushing the chair around like he does sometimes and I don't know what happened but . . .

. . . the chair definitely won . . .

(notice the nasty bump on his head and the medicine dispenser with no medicine in it.)

Carter now has a HUGE welt on his head from the chair hitting him as it fell over, funny just giving him an empty medicine dispenser cheered him right up.

Sorry Cubby, mommy will put the chair on time out for attacking you.


No comments: