Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The weekend and the new camera

So the camera Jeff got me for Mother's Day last year broke. It was under warranty so I got a new one for this Mother's Day, it's a way better camera and didn't cost us a thing. Well, except if you consider that while researching said new camera, Jeff decided (in addition to mine) another "more professional" camera would be cool too.
So my free camera will cost a "more professional" rate now I'm sure.

For now I am trying out all the effects on mine....
Color selection.

A day at the ballpark.
Action shots....
By the way, Camden is saying "I didn't do it!"
I love that Carter is really envisioning where he wants the ball to go and
Camden is thinking, Just hit it already!

1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

This series of photos is great! The picture of one lying down and the other running away cracks me up!