Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ridin' 'Round

A week or so ago, Cam and I were in the backyard. He was sitting on his little red bike as he often uses it as a seat rather than pedaling on it like I hoped he would do when I bought it. So there the little red bike sits day after day, sad from it's unused pedals. Anyhow, I had my back turned and he said, "Hey You! Look at me!" I turned around and he was pedaling all by himself! Prior to this he has had no interest in learning to ride a bike, in fact when we go on walks and Carter rides, he pushes this noisy toy lawnmower. Well, those days are over. Both boys are cycling fools.

I just like this one because I can see the reflection of Jeff, Carter and I in Cam's helmet.

I asked Cam what he was doing, to which he replied....."Not pedaling."
Love this kid. Seriously.



No comments: