Random things heard around our house during March, April and May:
"Mom, is the Easter Bunny gonna put eggs under our pillow?" No Carter, the Tooth fairy puts stuff under your pillow. The Bunny hides eggs. Carter - "Does the Easter bunny steal eggs from the Easter Chicken"
He's really confused.....
Camden's quote of the day...Mom, what Letter is this?" Me: You know that letter. Cam: Q. Me: Yep. Cam: But why does it sound like "U" and look like "O" if it's a "Q"?
I just found a die cast Lightning McQueen car in my pillowcase. I think it was like Camden's equivalent to a hotel putting a piece of chocolate on your pillow during turn down service.
Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love that man anymore, I arrive home to a new Crate and Barrel dining set. Swoon.
"Camden what's your whole name?" Camden - "Camden Brown Shepherd" Me - "Good Job" Camden whining - "But I wanted to be Camden Orange Shepherd!" - So sorry.
1 comment:
HAHAHAH! That is great! Camden sounds like he is smart as a whip! :)
Post a Comment