I love all the trips to the zoo! I am very jealous! My boys ask all the time if they can go to the zoo. We haven't been to one since Tristan's 2nd birthday, and Wade was only 10 months, so I think that most of their ideas about zoos are from what they read in books! This summer we'll have to take a trip to Seattle and go to one! Wanna meet us there????
2 comments:
Oh how I envy those blue skies!!
I love all the trips to the zoo! I am very jealous! My boys ask all the time if they can go to the zoo. We haven't been to one since Tristan's 2nd birthday, and Wade was only 10 months, so I think that most of their ideas about zoos are from what they read in books! This summer we'll have to take a trip to Seattle and go to one! Wanna meet us there????
Post a Comment