Congrats to Kevin, Jess and Jhett.
The newest Shepherd darling Kenna Mary-Vi was born March 2nd at 8:41 pm and was 6 pounds, 13 oz 19 inches
Here are some things I love about her already and we have yet to meet. . .
for those who know me I have a little complex with numbers. I like them to have an order or pattern etc. Call me OCD but Kenna must understand me. I'm not crazy. I just like patterns.
She made her appearance on 3-2-10
She completed (for now anyway) the symmetry of names.
Now there are 2 K's and 2 J's in that household,
another very patterned and symmetrical thing.
AND Her name is 5 letters, so is Jhett's and they BOTH have a double letter in them. Good going Kev and Jess, my OCD is happy.
Lastly, WHY? She's cute #1, and well look at this picture...
I told Jeff she didn't have any clothes yet so I had to go shopping!




No comments:
Post a Comment