Saturday, February 27, 2010

Things heard around Casa de Shepherd

Mom, Can we go pet the babies? (Referring to wanting to go see Trenton and Emma and give them loves - both boys say this)

Mommy, you drive the Camry? So Daddy has the Venza at work? (Cam's latest infatuation with the model of our cars)

I also realized I post alot of their little sayings on my FaceBook account and forget to put fthem here. So before I forget....

Mama, your Face!!! Me: What's wrong with my face? Cam: It's BEAUFITAL!.....Mama why you cry now? I sorry. Me: No sorry. You made me happy. Cam: Happies don't cry.


Jeff to Camden "What I want most is for you to be a good boy." Cam replied, "But is so hard for me."


"No look at me Mommy I getting into trouble all by myself!" - Camden


"Mom, can you carry me?" "No Carter, My hands are full." "ahhhggg -oh - whine - sigh - but I can't carry MYSELF!" No you can't possibly carry yourself - but that would be a pretty cool trick.


January 6th -

My son is bilingual. He speaks english and screams pterodactyl. Seriously.


January 3rd -

I really love my family. Even when Carter tells me "I will NOT say I love you because I will NOT go to bed and you can't make me go to bed without your I love you."

No comments: