Jeff and I attended the ASID (Arizona South Interior Design) Gala on Saturday evening with Jeff's work. It was a black tie event so we had to get all dressed up.
This picture is actually at the end of the evening. You can't tell (I hope) but my dress had ripped along the entire left side. I don't mean a small 1 inch hole. The entire zipper busted, so I had a gaping 9 inch slip along my chest and hip. I wrapped my shall around me and tied it in a bow. It looked like part of the dress, though I could barely move. Jeff also had tomato juice from dinner all over his Tux. I think we better just stick to Mac n Cheese at home from now on.
Before the wardrobe malfunctions, standing outside the Ritz Carlton. It was a lovely night. The fire pits were going and we looked out over the Tucson valley.
Bond. Jeffrey Bond and his sidekick.



No comments:
Post a Comment