Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Kissy Monster


Lately, when I say to Carter, "Can I have a Kiss?" He says "NO!" of course. 
So then I say, "Oh, Good, I didn't want a kiss. And he promptly plants one on me.

I turned the tables on him. . . and he actually played along.
He said "Mommy, give me a kiss!" I said "no"
 He said, "Fine, no want kiss" 
And then I got him. 
He's saying "KISS" right here, I said No, but little does he know that the kissy monster is coming.
Got him.
I look like I'm biting his ear off, but I'm making kissing noises that he thinks are hysterical. He seriously laughed for 10 minutes.

Still laughing.
The only smiling picture I have of Camden recently.
He is teething, 5 at once.
He's a little irritable.
I feel like dressing him in this shirt EVERY DAY!
Carter is also wanting to "dress up" lately. 
I think he gets this term from his cousin Bree and her princess stuff.

He isn't asking to put on any of my dresses so all is well. 
He sure thought he was funny.

1 comment:

Darla said...

Your little guys are great! I enjoyed catching up on you again. It would be fun to meet you all.