Monday, November 17, 2008

Faces of My Boys

Carter's fake smile. 
(He does this when I say, "Carter say Cheese" - sometimes he obliges.)

Camden, so serious about his soup, he doesn't notice the noodle on his nose.
(I love when he is so focused on eating that he purses his lips together with such force
 his cheeks puff out)

His new infatuation, wearing sunglasses for everything. Breakfast, playing inside and out, whatever, he scoots over to me and says, "on on on on on on"

I guess I should get used to this face. 
He was annoyed at the flash from my camera  . . . .
 . . . and even more annoyed that I was bothering him while he was cuddling with Jeff.
"Seriously, Mom . . .  
" . . . . Just go away."
Then there is the little "quiet" face he gets when he is reading. 
We got his 1st Library card on Wednesday.
He was so happy to just sit and read and then get up and pick out whatever book he wanted. 
We could've stayed for hours. 

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Boys are so fun! And your boys are so cute! I love the glasses with the binky, priceless!