It started Thursday night when we heard this meowing at our back door. I thought it was one of the neighborhood stray cats that has been coming around. When they crying didn't stop for 3 minutes, Jeff went to investigate. It was Picassa. She had been gone for 2 WEEKS! and finally found her way home. I thought we would never see her again. The sap I am, cried and fed her so much so won't be able to run away again.
My parents also came this weekend to let us escape to San Fransisco. We had a perfect time. Dinners out that didn't include Mac'n'cheese. No diaper breaks in the middle of the fun. Clothes without spit up on them. We got to carry our luggage on, no pack and plays, car seats, diaper bags, bottles. I felt weird and light.
We went to Alcatraz on Friday, the one and only time I will be incarcerated, and hung out at the Wharf on Saturday. It was cold and windy but so much fun.
Mom and Bill had lots of fun with the boys apparently. Riding motorcycles, playing at the park, relaxing . . .
Sunday we came home to very happy boys. . . . And then a fire at the neighbors house. Carter met his 1st real fireman!
Sorry the pics are a bit out of order, having trouble with this new Mac we got. Will figure out soon.
Today, we celebrated our 7th anniversary. Time flies when you are in love.



3 comments:
Hey! We know a couple of those people! We haven't seen them in what seems like forever though! Congratulations on your anniversary! Hope you have a great day!
happy belated anniversary!!! miss you guys soooo much!! cant wait til next week!!
Happy Anniversary you guys! Not sure how you can't be sick of Jeff after 7 years, but whatever!!!!!
~ Uncle Dan
Post a Comment