#6
I know I know! Buuut that's probably because I took/have seen a lot of those pics before.... They DO look a lot alike!! Camden has so much hair!
No answers? They're all the same baby! :) jk Soo cute!
Ok, I'll really guess (I'll just abbreviate with initials).#1 C.S.#2 C.S.#3 C.S.#4 C.S.#5 C.S.#6 C.S.Am I right?
They both look very much alike, which is very cute! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know I know! Buuut that's probably because I took/have seen a lot of those pics before.... They DO look a lot alike!! Camden has so much hair!
No answers? They're all the same baby! :) jk Soo cute!
Ok, I'll really guess (I'll just abbreviate with initials).
#1 C.S.
#2 C.S.
#3 C.S.
#4 C.S.
#5 C.S.
#6 C.S.
Am I right?
They both look very much alike, which is very cute!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment