Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sickies, Blogger Down, Bad Shipping, Erin left, Molars stink

Ok, I have some complaints today. No pictures because blogger won't upload them. . . . which is one of my complaints.
Second complaint . . . . In our lovely house, excluding Camden thankfully, everyone has the stomach flu . . . where's the unwritten law that in between the pukes I get to make toast, bottles, do laundry, find shoes, change diapers, change sheets for the 6th time this week. . . and who rubs my back while I lean over the toilet . . . or who gets me something to drink? or prepares me a meal I "think" I feel like eating but then decide I don't want anything after all???
Fun Fun!
On top of the sickies, Carter is getting all 4 molars at once. How unfair is that??? Poor guy wandered the house aimlessly whining all day yesterday. Along with teething comes a slight fever, not so pleasant diaper changes, no desire to eat. . . in combo with the stomach bug is just great!
Erin left Sunday night, (actually Monday morning because Alaska Airlines in never on time . . 4 HOUR DELAY . . .uh-oh I feel another complaint forming) I miss her terribly already. Carter was looking at her picture yesterday on the fridge and actually pointed to her and said "Peanut" . . which is what she calls him. I then cried cause I miss her and cried cause Carter is too cute sometimes.
Last complaint for the day, then I will be pleasant . . . UPS is stupid.
I shipped pottery to MR for his auction. 7 Pieces broke. I had it insured. They say it isn't covered because it wasn't packaged properly . . . it had 4 inches of foam around the entire box, padding, packing peanuts . . . what more do they want . . . a steel cage? Maybe I will package myself with the pottery next time and just hold onto the pieces for dear life. and WHY did then they allow me to insure it pay extra $$$ for that insurance and then not cover it?????? HMMMMM I will be fighting this one.
Also IKEA! I had a dresser shipped to me, top was damaged . . . I called IKEA they were very nice and shipped another top to the dresser to me. UPS delivered it with all 4 corners broken off..... ok that works. Then IKEA offered to send another. They said they would pad and package it so nothing happened. It arrived broken in half . . . Called IKEA again and they said they won't ship anymore, Nothing they can do. I was kind until the lady asked me "Well, like a, UM, A, UM, how LIKE damaged it the top?" I responded... with " WELL, UM LIKE, UM, A . . . DOES IT MATTER HOW DAMAGED? IT'S BUSTED DAMAGED, BROKEN, WORTHLESS!!!!! DAMAGED IS DAMAGED LADY!"
So does anyone want a $300 dresser without a top??? ARRRGGGGGGG!
I am going to unleash Super Bill on them and we will see what happens.
Now for pleasant thoughts.
Camden still sleeps a lot, wakes for 30 minutes to eats every 2-3 hours, that's it.
Carter tries to be very helpful. Takes things to the trash, finds his shoes (mismatched however) gives kisses, likes to play with Camden's toes, cleans the floor etc. Loves to play with his tractor and farm animals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you were having a rough day! I hate it when those days happen...I certainly hope things are better now.