Tuesday, October 09, 2007

New pictures

Camden had his 1st Dr. appointment today. He is doing well, in the 25% for height and the 50% for weight. He had lost 7 oz when we left the hospital due to not eating. He has a bad sucking reflex and we are working on it. He had already gained 4 oz back so he weighs 7lbs and 6oz now. We also had an issue with our blood types not being compatible which can lead to severe jaundice but all was well today and nothing to worry about. I have been waking him to eat at night which I am not complaining about. . . I just wonder how long this kid is gonna be so sweet and quiet.



Camden sleeps a lot, when he isn't sleeping he looks bored. . .



. . . and decides to look for his tongue . . .

. . . got it! He looks like a little turtle.

Sleepy eyes


Tired Daddy, Tired Camden.
More sleeping . . . seriously, I will try to take some pictures when his eyes are open!






2 comments:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Very cute! He's got a great hairline!!! (I think that this is the first time I've ever complimented or noticed a hairline!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!