For those of you who don't venture to other blogs, here are some pictures that Shanda took a couple weeks ago while she was watching Cubby. Her cousins kids were in town too so they played with Carter. Looks like the had fun.
Carter and Ophelia at the M&M factory. They look hungry. Ophelia named Carter, "TARTAR." We all thought it was pretty funny.

Shanda is famous for dressing Carter up SOOOO cute. I love coming home to see what outfit he will be in. This day she was being sun cautious so Carter wore sunglasses and a hat. When I saw his little sunglasses falling off his head I laughed so hard I had tears streaming down my face.He looks like an old man.
Carter and Ella Pearl. Best buds.



1 comment:
He really does look like an old man! I love these pictures, but Carter needs some new shades. Sorry seeeester!
Post a Comment