Mom and I surfed the web . . . . . . It was warm here so I got to wear my red hat.
Oh, sweet Carter! Grammie knows you are trying so hard to crawl and I will be there very soon to play with you. Hugs and Kisses
He looks like he's doing great! Its super fun watching him grow up!! Jeff, we need to get a jam session together here! I've been harassing Kevin and he say's you rip on bass!
Hey Renee, Carter is getting cuter everyday! Hope you are doing good too! :D
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, sweet Carter! Grammie knows you are trying so hard to crawl and I will be there very soon to play with you. Hugs and Kisses
He looks like he's doing great! Its super fun watching him grow up!!
Jeff, we need to get a jam session together here! I've been harassing Kevin and he say's you rip on bass!
Hey Renee, Carter is getting cuter everyday! Hope you are doing good too! :D
Post a Comment