As usual Mommy was scanning the blog "Lyssa Lou and her Doggie too" and I heard Mommy say "Hurray, what good news!!!!!" Their good friends, Greg and Paula, have a great surprise.
Go to their blog to see the good news for yourself. Congrats you pot lickers!!!!!
Ok, you Pot Lickers... Well you got a good laugh out of us tonight. Greg was speachless, I don't think he is use to having his lines pulled on him :) Very cute what you did. Hummm, Carter if it is another girl then you can choose between the older or the younger one. Hugs to all!
2 comments:
Ok, you Pot Lickers... Well you got a good laugh out of us tonight. Greg was speachless, I don't think he is use to having his lines pulled on him :) Very cute what you did. Hummm, Carter if it is another girl then you can choose between the older or the younger one. Hugs to all!
****Paula . . . Older, younger, who cares. I'll take both ;), or I guess I could share with Dane. We are double trouble after all. -Carter
Post a Comment