Thursday, November 16, 2006

Auntie Erin sends a Bumbo!

A Bumbo? What's a Bumbo you ask, well it's this really cool chair that Carter is sitting in. It helps support little ones so they can learn to sit quicker. It strengthens their abs, hey maybe I need one.


It is perfect for reading time, Carter was occupied for some time.

Then he decided he better call Auntie Erin to thank her for the cool new chair! He continued to read while the call was connected.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo hapPy that you like your chair hunny!!! You are just are cute as ever! Love you and see you in December! YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my!! You can just hear him laugh, he is soooo happy with his new chair. Really into reading that book, too. LOVE it.
Jane

Anonymous said...

Carter, now you have your very own "Bumbo" for meeting. Grandma loves your smiles, and I am so happy that you are reading already!
Love and Kisses,
Grampa Bill and Grandma Joanne

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

What a cute, big boy! :)