Friday, November 10, 2006

Just Rolling . . .

I put Carter down for some "tummy time" this am and went into the bathroom for a second, when I came back he was on his back. Hmmmm, how did that happen? Didn't I leave him on his tummy? I thought maybe I was nuts, so I put him back on his tummy and sat down next to him while I folded clothes. The next thing I new he was on his back again. Ok, this time I know I am not crazy, so I ran to get the camera in case he did it again. And he did . . .

. . . and so I sound like an over zealous crazy lady . . . but like I said, "Good Job, Carter!!!"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

try posting the video again........It won't play.

Anonymous said...

****It plays for me, try watching it again, :)-Renee

Anonymous said...

nope......still can't

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

Anyone else having problems playing the video?

Anonymous said...

yeah, all the california girls are having trouble too. Maybe it just doesn't cross state lines.
The talking one came thru on the 2nd try, tho.

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

We can't play it here, either. Sorry!

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Oops! Just tried it again after my comment above and it worked. Good job, Carter!! Watch out Dad and Mom- soon he'll be all over with that rolling!

Anonymous said...

I got it to work this morning. Not sure if mom or doris did or not.
Good job Carter. love Great Aunt Joan

Anonymous said...

Hurray, it finally came through for us. Oh my gosh, Carter, you are growing up way to fast. Watch out Mom and Dad next thing you know he'll be running! Grandma loves and misses you all.

Anonymous said...

The first thing I heard when we got home from church was,"Carter turns over now!" Amazing how quick the little guys are. Sounds like he surprised himself too.
Love it, keep that good stuff comin'. My friends 4month old grandson is still trying to do that. Braggo stinks, Jane.HA!