Yesterday, Carter awoke at 5:am with a case of the pukes. Which continued until about 11am. he kept saying he was mistaruple. I didn't understand. Then I said, "This is MISERABLE" and he said "Yeah that's what I said...Mistaruple." He is better today, 100% full force boy again.
Sleeping on the couch yesterday. He wanted juice but it just wouldn't stay down, so he asked me to fill the cup with ice so he could just hold it. Then he fell asleep like this. He told me he wanted to sleep sitting up so the throw up would stay down.
Look up the word "pathetic" in the dictionary you get...
pa·thet·ic
[puh-thet-ik]–adjective
1.
causing or evoking pity, sympathetic sadness, sorrow, etc.; pitiful; pitiable: a pathetic letter; a pathetic sight.
and this is the picture....



2 comments:
Glad you are feeling better, buddy! Dane misses his best friend so very much!! Hugs!
Your boys always say the cutest things. Love the nippos and mistaruple words. Too cute..
oh because I am lame...I changed our blog again (last time, promise! to liamandmallorym.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment