Valentine's Day was spent with the ones I love.
We had a great date on Friday with Mike and Amanda at Melting Pot to kick off the LOVE weekend.
Saturday our littlest Valentines woke up to new special cars from Daddy.
They had such fun racing them together.
We had a great Valentine's Day. My absolute favorite holiday by far and it's no wonder with the way I get spoiled.
And with that I leave you with kisses from Cam



3 comments:
I could almost feel the slobber from that big camera kiss, Camden! Love you guys!
Your boys are so cute... and I think they look so much like Jeff. What ever happened to Jenny Watts? If you ever find her on facebook let me know!
Renee...Kalia and I went to see Thomas too at the Comcast Arena in Everett! She loved it. Since my friend's husband works there, we get all our tickets for free....so we didn't feel bad when we left at intermission. We are heading to Playhouse Disney next! Hope all is well! Talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment