8 months sure goes by fast. I was just commenting on how small you were when you were born. Now you are almost 20 lbs and trying really hard to crawl. You are sitting up all by yourself, you love to mosey around the house in your walker. You run over toes and grab magnets off the fridge with such glee we can only laugh. You babble things like "Dada" "Bzzert" and Baaabaaa." You now like to play on your tummy and roll back and forth, "stealing" toys from Carter. So innocent in your thievery, but Carter yells at you, "MINE!" And you just smile. This morning you greeted me with a cheeky grin, sleepy eyes, messy hair, and reached up for me from your crib. As I leaned over you, you puckered your little fingers open shut, open shut, like you were willing me to pick you up. I lifted you and you nuzzled in to my shoulder, you will never realize this is the best feeling in the entire world. You have a smile that sends fire through my heart. 2 little teeth sticking up in the middle of your slobbery gums and I melt. You love your brother already, he makes you laugh those belly laughs. My hope for you today is that you always keep that smile, the ability to laugh the deepest laughs. I can tell that you have the purest of joy bursting through you and it radiates to everyone. I am happy you are happy.
Love, Mommy



No comments:
Post a Comment