Gymboree on Wednesday
Auntie Erin gives Carter a wheely ride
Camden standing in the new shed that Jeff was not supposed to build on Thursday
Had I known Jeff would put him to work, and Carter would enjoy it so much, I would've given them more of a list . . . laundry, vacuum, mop, dishes . . . not shed building.
Saturday, we went to the Anderson's to celebrate Dane's 2nd birthday.
Boys looking at new toys
I think Carter's exact phrase was "WOW WOW WOW"
Erin doing what she does best . . . watching the kiddos.
Bree, Dane and Carter playing in the sandbox.
Camden wishing he could play in the sandbox too,
Mommy thinking she is glad he is still too little and cuddly to do so.
Sunday, a trip to Lake Las Vegas to feed the duckies.
Carter thought the old hot dog buns were for him
(he kept taking little nibbles and then throwing the rest to the ducks)
Playing in the wishing well
Carter throwing in a penny, a dime, a quarter, then we ran out of change.
When I said "ants" Carter looked at Erin and then at me as if to say,
"Mom you are crazy, Erin is my Aunt, and she certainly doesn't look like these!"
Happy Family



2 comments:
Awesome photos, I love to see the boys smiling!
It is going to be hard keeping up with you and your blogging! But the pictures are way cute!!
Post a Comment