Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I think that's possibly what it definately maybe is . . .

This has been the phrase of the week.


On Sunday night, Carter started a fever. I thought maybe it was the 4 teeth that have been trying to appear for about a month now. Nope, the kids came down with the flu, a 24 hour nightmare where I was jolted out of bed every 45 minutes between the boys bedrooms. I finally just sat on the landing between their doors rather than climbing the stairs every time one cried. (Although the stair climb would be a good workout, I was exhausted by flight #7 so I chose to park my rear in the hall)


As you can tell, Carter and I both look rather ill. He just snuggled in with me and wouldn't let me move. If I had to pee, I had to take him. If I had to sneeze and I moved he whined, If I had to cry, he had to cry with me.




We did get one sweet " cheesh" out of him, then he started whining again. The flu left as fast as it came but Carter and Cam are still rather cranky, teething now. . . maybe, I just have no clue. I wish they could tell me exactly what was bugging them . . . without whining. And then tell me how to fix it . . . without whining.



This is the only glossy eyed sicky picture I took of Camden. Love his big blue teary eyes.


Yesterday, we played in the yard. It was a bit windy but Carter was tired of being couped up. The boy, a juice cup and the cat . . . doesn't get any better than that.


Until you find earthworms and try to feed them to the cat, now that's really fun.


(sorry no pictures of that)


1 comment:

W FAMILY said...

Sorry to hear about the invasion of the flu! We had it here too - not pleasant. Hope everyone is feeling better!
Kelly :)