I was cleaning up for Wednesday night meeting and Carter got his Vacum out too. He also had to put my shoe on and hold an extra binkie in his hand that he found under the bed.
The many faces of Cam Hi there! I'm smiling at you Momma! Hmmm, I bet you can't guess what I'm thinking. Yep, I was thinking I wanted to smile again.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I hope when we have kids they are cute as Carter and Camden! I can't believe how big Camden is getting. What a cutie! We are going to have to come visit sometime soon! I miss all of you!
1 comment:
I hope when we have kids they are cute as Carter and Camden! I can't believe how big Camden is getting. What a cutie! We are going to have to come visit sometime soon! I miss all of you!
Post a Comment