The day started to wind down, it was 70 degrees so we spent some time outside.

Carter and his snack.

Still quietly eating, No battles, no tantrums, just pretzel sticks and juice. 1 point for Mommy.

Camden starts to drift off to sleep in the warm sun,
Score = 2 points Mommy, 0 kiddos.
Smiling Carter.

Smiling Carter.
Daddy comes home and rips the house apart, normally this would be total defeat since I just spent most of the day cleaning and organizing, however what Jeff actually did was build a fort out of the couch. This entertained Carter for quite a long time.
Yippeeee!
Then he joined Carter inside the fort. When I tried to enter I was warned, "No Girls Allowed"This meant some time to myself, (well time to do the dishes at least)
Another huge victory for me!

Then Bed Bath and Beyond.
Carter watches patiently as I give Camden a bath.


and the day ends just as it started . . . Carter wants another shower.
This time he's not wearing clothes.
The Battle has ended, Victory is mine!






2 comments:
Go Mommy...Victory comes to those who wait...hahaha!! love all the pics!! keep em coming so i can get my shepherd fix!!!
"Victory is mine!" (stewie voice)
Post a Comment