Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Visiting Seattle and Missing Daddy


Well, we are in Seattle since Saturday and loving time with Grampy and Grammy. Carter now says "Gammmpaaa" and follows Grampy all over the house. When Bill comes home from work he runs to the top of the stairs and waits to get his hugs. Talk about melting your heart.


I thought Camden had an ear infection from the plane ride, he was fussy, wouldn't sleep etc and so I went to Urgent Care today and found out he just has a little cold. No ear infection. Yeah!!!!!! Plus, he has gained 13 oz in 15 days! He now weighs a whole 10 lbs 14.5 oz

He is actually doing better now, I finally got a ok night sleep, in between tossing and turning because I really can't sget good sleep without my hubby.


My parents and Erin have been sooooo super helpful with the boys. I literally could not be doing this alone for 10 days. Bath time, feedings, changing diapers and entertaining boys that are fussy from being out of their element. That said, we are certainly missing Daddy who will be joining us on Saturday. Carter points to all the pictures around the house of "Dada" and I know he is missing him like crazy, because he is driving me crazy! But someone had to stay home and make $$$ to pay for all the toys I have bought Carter this holiday. Poor Camden gets a lump of coal I guess, not cause he's bad, because what do you buy a baby who is only entertained by his older brother or who has every hand me down you can think of? I don't know how we are going to get home with all the loot from Santa and his elves (I.E. Erin, Mom and Bill) Speaking of Santa, we saw him today and Carter was not happy with him! Guess last years cute smile has disappeared to be replaced by tears and clawing the life out of Mommy and Grampy. The photographer is going to photoshop him into the picture . . . technology is amazing, can't wait to see how they turn out - we will see them tomorrow!


No new pictures right now, this one will have to do, it's Carter exactly one year ago - -
Time flies right?
I will try to get some from my parents camera in the morning, my camera died . . . good timing huh?


More to come soon.

3 comments:

Shanda and Loren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanda and Loren said...

I miss you guys!! I hope you're having a wonderful time with you family!! Have a Merry Christmas!! Love, Me

Anonymous said...

we miss you guys :(