Friday, December 21, 2007

So Who Are You?

So, we added a map to our blog which tells us who is visiting the site, well I guess not who but where people are logging on to visit our site from. Several of these cities I am familiar with and could say who it was looking at the blog, but some have me stumped . . . so let me know who you are. I guessed on a couple myself.

Edmonton, AB, Canada ?????
Chelan Falls, WA, - Jason and Sarah
Tooele, UT, - Wade and Wrena
Bothell, WA, - My Parents
Henderson, NV, Probably Jeff, or Kari
Granada Hills, CA, Grandma and Grandpa Klock
Louisville, KY, ?????
Las Vegas, NV, - Maybe Auntie Jess
Bellingham, WA, ?????
Branson, MO, ?????
Middletown, NJ, ?????
Bakersfield, CA, Miss Shanda lurking from her parents house
Cedar City, UT, - Steve and Melissa
Boise, ID, ?????
Monroe, NC, ?????
Rogue River, OR, The Mencas Family
West Linn, OR, Probably Uncle Gary and Aunt Linda
Minneapolis, MN, ?????
Ellendale, ND, ?????
Tyler, TX, ?????
Green Lake, WI, ?????
Regina, SK, Canada - Alissa
Port Hadlock, WA, ?????

10 comments:

Melissa O. said...

I can solve a couple for ya. Tooele, UT is Wrena. and Cedar is probably me. that where our connection comes from I think.

Shanda and Loren said...

i am definitely lurking from mom and dads!! lol..miss you!!

Miss Kari said...

You caught me! I have to visit 100 times a day because I miss my nephews so much!! :( :( Hope you guys are having a blast though!

Elaine said...

I'm the Rogue River OR one... sometimes I come up lots of differnt OR towns on our site meter..depends on where the signal from the wireless picks up I guess is the only thing I can figure out. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
Elaine

Alissa said...

The Regina, Sk, Canada would be us- The Cobbs (Amanda Anderson's cousins). Sorry we don't actually know you in person but we've read about you on Mike and Amanda's blog. Maybe someday we'll meet you in person if we ever get to Las Vegas. Hopefully you aren't weirded out by perfect strangers reading your blog!

Burchibunch said...

Were also related to Mike and Amanda and linked from their page and ended up on yours!...you have 2 adorable little boys!

Anonymous said...

If Boulder City shows up, it's Auntie Shannon at work (who wants to work on Christmas Eve, anyways???). My computer at home stinks, so I do most all my internet surfing from work:)
Have a Happy Christmas!
Shannon

Angie said...

Hi, we know Mike & Amanda..we actually meet with Amanda's parents so that would be the ND one. :) We like checking out your page, hope that's ok! Your boys are so very cute!!

Jenny said...

There seems to be a recurring theme here about being related to Amanda and Mike. I'll admit to being another of those! We're in MN. I really enjoy your blog.

Melanie said...

Hi, I'm in MN, too! I'm related to Amanda, as well, so I found your blog through hers. Our first kid was born shortly after Camden. You have a lovely family - cute kids!